- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
For many companies recently filing their tax returns, the real work is just beginning. Countless hours are often spent completing the tax return to provision true-up, wrapping-up tax accounting adjustments, and preparing for the same journey again in the New Year. This ritual causes many Tax Managers to ask the same question each year: "is this as good as it gets?" Manual tax provision spreadsheets may be the devil you know and trust, but then again it may be the devil that you don't know in that process that is lurking around the corner adding risk and untold hours to almost every step of your tax provision and compliance life cycle. Does your current process have you running perilously close to a material weakness or restatement in your financial statements? Would you be able to identify the problem areas if it did? Do you realize that cutting the amount of time it takes to complete your process can actually reduce your risk?
Join us and learn:
- How aligning tax provision and return data can streamline your tax life cycle while reducing risk
- The value of a balance sheet process over current tax provision approaches
- How tax provision integration with tax compliance software saves time while reducing transcription errors
- How automating your return to provision true-up process saves time while providing peace of mind
- When to move ahead with your tax provision rollout and best practices for success
Win an Apple iPad2
One Live Webinar Attendee will be chosen to win a 16gb Wi-Fi Apple iPad2.
*No purchase necessary. Webinar registration and live attendance required. This giveaway is void where prohibited by law. The winner will be chosen at random by a member of the Business Finance editorial staff. Taxes if applicable are the responsibility of the winner. 3G and wi-fi service costs are the responsibility of the winner. Business Finance is not liable for anything relating to this giveaway. Apple and iPad are not affiliated with this giveaway. Click here for complete rules
Christopher A. Trump
Corporate Technology Specialist
CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business