- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Whether public or private, companies are increasingly challenged to balance bottom line results while managing risk.Your tax and financial reporting processes may have been good enough so far. Will they support you through new business growth and opportunities, or end up holding you back at the wrong time? Does your company view auditing as a necessary expense or a high value consulting resource? We're pleased to host Grant Thornton professionals, April Little and Nichole Julius, as they share their tax accounting and internal audit experiences with you.
Spend an hour with us and learn:
- Which departments create the greatest risk in most companies?
- What does good audit support mean and can it save time?
- Why are better internal controls and processes worth the investment?
- When can technology deliver real improvements to your company?
- How can data gathering time be reduced and greater focus spent on high value analysis and review?
- Where can you turn for relevant information and solutions?
Win an Apple iPad Mini
One Live Webinar Attendee will be chosen to win a 16gb Apple iPad Mini.
No purchase necessary. Webinar registration and live attendance required. This giveaway is void where prohibited by law. The winner will be chosen at random by a member of the Business Finance editorial staff. Taxes if applicable are the responsibility of the winner. 3G and wi-fi service costs are the responsibility of the winner. Business Finance is not liable for anything relating to this giveaway. Apple and iPad are not affiliated with this giveaway. Click here for complete rules
Grant Thornton LLP
Corporate Technology Specialist
CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business
Governance, Risk, and Compliance
Grant Thornton LLP