- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
This annual web event will provide you with the information and strategies you need to confidently take the next steps with your performance management initiative. Whether you are still in research mode, have already rolled out a system, or are anywhere in between this webcast will include information that will enable you to maximize your success.
At the end of the session you will be able to:
- Identify specific vendors that are a potential fit for your project
- Understand the latest vendor releases and determine if you should consider upgrading
- Benchmark your own projects or plans against those of your peers
- NEW for 2014: See what current users of cloud-based performance management see as the real pros and cons
- NEW for 2014: Learn about the focus on execution with real-time access to operational data and integrated collaboration
- NEW for 2014: Find out where Big Data makes sense in performance management
- NEW for 2014: Determine the role that predictive analytics can play in your organization
On May 29th during this live session BPM Partners will also reveal for the first time anywhere:
- BPM Partners' core list of performance management vendors for 2014
- BPM Partners' selection for 'best new vendor of the year'
- The highly anticipated BPM Pulse 2014 vendor customer satisfaction ratings
Please make sure you sign up for this live event. Although on demand replays will be available, only live event attendees can participate in the 'Ask the Experts' segment at the end of the session.
iPad Mini Drawing
One live webcast attendee will receive an iPad Mini. The winner will be randomly selected from those who attend the live webinar.
CEO and Founder
Craig Schiff is a pioneer in the Business Performance Management space. As a founding member of IMRS/Hyperion Software (which became Hyperion Solutions and is now part of Oracle) he helped create and define the space, known first as analytic applications, then Business Intelligence, and now BPM. Schiff spent 16 years at Hyperion and as its Senior Vice President ran the 500 person Products and Services Group. Most recently he co-founded OutlookSoft (now part of SAP). While at OutlookSoft he was President and CEO and oversaw the delivery of the first unified, web-based Business Performance Management solution.
Prior to Hyperion and OutlookSoft he project managed the custom development of financial reporting systems for customers of GE Information Services Company including American Express and AMF. Schiff has published dozens of articles, spoken at numerous BPM conferences to thousands of business leaders, appeared on WOR Weekend Business Report, and was interviewed by Al Haig on World Business Review. Currently Schiff contributes to several publications, is responsible for the BPM expert channel and blog on the Business Intelligence Network/TechTarget, and develops the annual BPM Buyers Guide for Business Finance. He is a recipient of the prestigious Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award. Schiff holds a B.S. from S.U.N.Y and an M.B.A. from Fordham University.