- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Aggressive audit action by states is driving increased focus on sales and use tax compliance. Join us on September 25th to better understand how both large and small organizations can benefit from the growing call for outsourced sales and use tax compliance.
Whether you're a large multinational that would like to off load the risk or a smaller organization struggling with resource constraints, we'll discuss:
- Challenges facing a company that compels them to pursue sales and use tax outsourcing and how outsourcing can address those issues.
- What specific questions and requirements do you want to consider when looking at a provider?
- What does a typical outsourcing solution look like for both small and large organizations?
Win an Apple iPad2
One Live Webinar Attendee will be chosen to win a 16gb Wi-Fi Apple iPad2.
*No purchase necessary. Webinar registration and live attendance required. This giveaway is void where prohibited by law. The winner will be chosen at random by a member of the Business Finance editorial staff. Taxes if applicable are the responsibility of the winner. 3G and wi-fi service costs are the responsibility of the winner. Business Finance is not liable for anything relating to this giveaway. Apple and iPad are not affiliated with this giveaway. Click here for complete rules
About our presenter
Cory is a Lead Tax Analyst with CCH, Inc. primarily supporting the company's sales and use tax software products. Cory has a number of years of state and local tax experience with focuses on sales and use taxes as well as income and franchise taxes. During that time, Cory has developed a comprehensive understanding of sales and use tax as well as income and franchise tax filing requirements in all states and locally administered jurisdictions that impose tax.