- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Budgeting and planning is a key concern for many CFOs. Budget time can last up to six months for some companies, negating any possibility of frequent re-forecasting. Worse still, mistakes are made and undiscovered, creating inaccuracies in financial reporting. What this process needs is a complete re-thinking and re-execution to make it better, faster, and more accurate and accountable.
Through participation in this webinar, you will be able to:
- Describe strategies to improve both financial processes and overall business performance
- Replace painful MS Excel spreadsheet reconciliations with profit driving initiatives
- Compare strategy applications and results of Host Analytics customers
- Using 2012 BPM Pulse data evaluate benchmark results from your peers that makes the benefits of moving from spreadsheets abundantly clear.
Win an Apple iPad2
One Live Webinar Attendee will be chosen to win a 16gb Wi-Fi Apple iPad2.
*No purchase necessary. Webinar registration and live attendance required. This giveaway is void where prohibited by law. The winner will be chosen at random by a member of the Business Finance editorial staff. Taxes if applicable are the responsibility of the winner. 3G and wi-fi service costs are the responsibility of the winner. Business Finance is not liable for anything relating to this giveaway. Apple and iPad are not affiliated with this giveaway. Click here for complete rules
Senior Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis at
Genoptix Medical Laboratory